Re: [OM] [Leica] OT: I-pad user's experience welcome

Subject: Re: [OM] [Leica] OT: I-pad user's experience welcome
From: "John D O'Regan" <t2o@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 23:49:10 -0000
The empty application loads very quickly, Chris, but if you have several
megabytes of spreadsheet to load then that takes a little longer, no matter
what application you use. I've not used Apples for many a year so I can't
directly compare, but Jan's original minor diatribe was unnecessarily and
incorrectly vituperous.
John
Out of lurk after many years