Re: [OM] OT Chrome Browser

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Chrome Browser
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 07:54:53 -0500
How long ago was that and what distribution were you using?  I made both
of my XP machines into dual boot Windows/Linux machines last year with
no problems at all... it just worked.  Linux comes in many flavors known
as "distributions".  I was using the Ubuntu distribution so that may be
a big difference.  But Win95 might also be a problem.  Linux dual boot
*may* not be tested well on such and old OS.

You can put Ubuntu on a CD (or USB flash drive) and boot from the CD to
try it out before actually installing on the hard drive.  Ubuntu uses
Firefox as its browser and Thunderbird for email.  If you already use
those on Windows using Linux is fairly straightforward since much is
already familiar.

Chuck Norcutt