Re: [OM] Sad day

Subject: Re: [OM] Sad day
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 07:15:55 -0800
Take a can of aluminum paint, shake it up real good, take the lid off and lay
it down on a level surface, remove paint from the lid as desired with a brush
or cloth, then carefully put the end of the lens on the paint can lid.

While you're at it, dip your own nose, and stop linking your moniker with
lenses!

Have not received word on shipment yet, Ken, but you'll hear as soon as I do.

Jan

> From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Got any silver duct tape?
>
> On 21/12/2012, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Well, it's a sad day.
>>
>> AG Schnozz is having an identity crisis. The shame, the horror, the...
>> the... humanity of it all.
>>
>> Yup. Mr. AG Schnozz bought another BLACK NOSED lens. This will leave
>> the 200/4 and 300/4.5 as the only silver nosed lenses in the active
>> kit. With this latest addition, Joel will probably feel a little
>> better about behind around me again since he doesn't have to worry
>> about a certain lens growing legs.
>>
>> The Schnozz is probably going to have to leave the list in disgrace
>> after this. What say you?
>>
>> --
>> Ken Norton
>> ken@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> http://www.zone-10.com
>> --

:::: A good place to start is where you are. -- Charles Wolf, Jr.