Re: [OM] PSTCRD: Paris as usual

Subject: Re: [OM] PSTCRD: Paris as usual
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 17:51:14 -0500
Sorry, John.  I didn't mean that as a personal dig at you.  I should
have chosen my words more carefully to make it clear it wasn't at you.
But Apple users or Linux users boasting of up time is pretty common and
it tends to set me off.  They're really boasting of well designed and
well written software which it is.  But that's only half of the
equation.  Much of the hardware is the same and hardware makes errors
too.  Especially if your hardware doesn't have ECC memory since the
hardware error may well go unnoticed.

My apologies again for failing to engage the brain before starting the
mouth... er, fingers.

Chuck Norcutt