Re: [OM] PSTCRD: Paris as usual

Subject: Re: [OM] PSTCRD: Paris as usual
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 17:24:12 +0000 (GMT)
Chuck,
            as far as I am aware I did not "brag about my computer" just stated
factually that it had not been rebooted in a long while which had obviously
contributed to the problem. You stated "since they are so expensive"....and
then answered your own question! The IMac in question was not that expensive
compared to other 27" screen models with similar performance. In fact it cost
me nothing other than time and expertise as I received it as payment in kind.
The rest of your reply , and the explanation made sense. On reflection regular
rebooting will now be the order of the day. it is just a shame you could not
resist a "dig" either at me or other Mac users. Perhaps you were having an off
day?

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK