[OM] IMG: Paris BW, which to you prefer, svp

Subject: [OM] IMG: Paris BW, which to you prefer, svp
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 01:08:17 +1300
Philippe wrote
> Just curious to know which is more acceptable to you.
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Paris+here+and+there/Fridge+phot
> o-1802.jpg. html
> or B
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Paris+here+and+there/Place+du+Te
> rtre-1804.j pg.html

For me definitely A because it is a more satisfying composition.

The eye of the viewer is persuaded to go right in to the back of the picture,
following the open space the two close-by are about to walk into.

Also, there's much more of general interest for the mind to occupy itself
with.

Camera?  Excellent photos.

And to respond to a question from Moose just moments before you wrote,
yes, it is indeed about the longest day here. Summer has been a mixed bag
so far. Very cold start, and now we have hot winds where I live. REALLY
messing up the rose flowering. The far north is about to be hit by the tail end
of the tropical cyclone that very recently devastated Samoa and Fiji.

Brian Swale