Re: [OM] Instagram Wants To Sell Users' Photos Without Notice

Subject: Re: [OM] Instagram Wants To Sell Users' Photos Without Notice
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 15:29:37 -0600
> And if you post links to your own website rather than the images on
> facebook. I know of pro photographers are posting images there, do they
> not care about losing the rights or figure the publicity is worth it?

We can watermark the images to the point of unusability. That's about
the only way to defeat Mark Z and his thievery. Somebody who is this
disrespectful deserves no respect. His "golden rule" is "take
everything you can from others and make them smile while you are doing
it."

Lube up people. You're getting screwed.

AG