Re: [OM] Few Marnie shots from trip to San Diego

Subject: Re: [OM] Few Marnie shots from trip to San Diego
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 17:26:50 -0500
How about using standard size mats and making up the difference between
print and next larger standard mat?  Print a border around the print
that is a bit larger than the mat opening.  White will probably work for
most images and mats but, of course, you can make it any color you like.
  If you use multi-colored mat layers you can even make it part of the
color layers.

I don't know how you actually do this but if you order a gallery wrap
canvas print from Adoramapix.com they profess to offer custom sizes at
no additional cost.  I tried stepping through the process one day and
never did see how to order a custom size but the lead-in to canvas
prints says:

Canvas Prints in 4 simple steps:

1)  Choose an image from your AdoramaPix galleries, or upload photos
from your computer, Flickr, Picasa or Smugmug.

2)  Choose the size that best fits your needs (custom sizes at no extra
charge).

Chuck Norcutt