Re: [OM] IMG: Dona Cleta

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Dona Cleta
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 19:48:13 -0500
Not a Mac user. This is a scan of a print I made back in 1990.  I'm hoping
to find the negative. It's either in one of the file boxes I've brought
from my office in Rock Hill or it's still in the file cabinets there. When
I find it, I'll rescan it and look at the background. One thing I'm sure of
is that I had no idea what I was doing when I made the print.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com