Re: [OM] IMG: New Eyeglasses

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: New Eyeglasses
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 13:10:04 -0500
You can layer in Lightroom with onOne software's add-on. I think it has its
uses, but is kinda clunky. The new LR4 sliders allow such control over
exposure, highlights and white, and shadows and blacks, that I don't have much
cause to go to CS6 to mess around with masks and stuff. Or maybe I'm just too
lazy. Having hung around Moose a bit now, I can say that his better half
occasionally tries to get him to get some glasses to soften his vision so he
would see stuff the way the rest of us do. <g>

--Bob