Re: [OM] OT - Air source heat pumps and related matters

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Air source heat pumps and related matters
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 06:15:28 +0000
Nicely put, Jan :-)

What is a bit disappointing with where my brother lives (Bulgaria) is that the
communist regime removed all the culture of re-use of natural or organic media.
 All who grow plants for food or colour use chemical fertiliser.  They burn all
organic waste, they do not husband their woods and forests, they consume (when
they can afford it) as if the economy depended on it.  Likewise they have
forgotten how to use horse manure for the scratch coat and other basic country
skills.

Chris