Re: [OM] IMG: Birds Best Seen from a Distance

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Birds Best Seen from a Distance
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 23:58:35 -0600
For several years, these TVs have been showing up around the first of
December.  They forage out in the county countryside during the day, then
return to the water tank for the night.  The tank is just a few miles from
the city limits in two directions, so they don't have to go far to get out
of town.  There is also a wooded area which contains a group of white tail
deer within 100 yards of the tank.  Plus a busy two-lane blacktop passing by
to deliver road kill. They chose their roost well.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA