Re: [OM] More Colorless Moose

Subject: Re: [OM] More Colorless Moose
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 21:29:51 -0800
On 12/4/2012 12:31 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
> ... BTW, Did you ever get around to telling us what your current Visual
> Conundrum is? AG (inquiring minds) Schnozz

Oops, You were closest. Bottom layer is indeed my desk top, next the almost
hidden, rather dirty edge of a Wacom tablet.
On top of that, the dust jacket of a picture book, under my little Acer
netbook+. The shiny things are the touch pad
buttons.

The book has a sheet of aluminum (not tin) foil in it. Otherwise, resting the
computer on top of the pad makes the mouse
do crazy things.

Stack O'Stuff Moose