[OM] Some Thanksgiving Images

Subject: [OM] Some Thanksgiving Images
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 19:19:07 -0500 (EST)
Stop Motion Moose writes:
>I think the light came out well. It looks like your countryside looks
with the
>sun out late in the year.

>I find the last one particularly interesting. It looks like the horses
and
>riders aren't going to come near clearing the
>barrier. I imagine they did. Just shows how poor still pics can be at
conveying
>motion.

Thanks, Moose.  The out of cam jpegs (saved for reference in case PP
went horribly astray) were
terrible.  Multi-layered PS routine (largely learned from this list)
improved them immensely.   Perhaps the OM-D does better in such
conditions on its own.
Yeh, the horses in the last modest jump were still in take-off phase ,
so that and the angle does give the impression of trouble ahead.  They
cleared it by a large margin--horse on the right snapped his knees up
quite well.
Mike