Re: [OM] Flash remotes

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash remotes
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 17:03:49 -0500
I'd never heard of them and am surprised to discover that they are not
only manual triggers but Canon/Nikon TTL flash compatible as well.  But
then I ran across this piece on Strobist.
<http://strobist.blogspot.com/2011/04/what-china-doesnt-understand.html>

But they're cheap enough to take a gamble vs the ebay triggers.

Chuck Norcutt