Re: [OM] OM-D and related matters

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D and related matters
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 16:03:08 +0100
I bought the "ACMAXX 3.0" Thick Film LCD SCREEN ARMOR PROTECTOR", it is ok.
No problems in the sun as far as I can judge. 'Feels' good. Nice white rim.
Now I don't think displays scratch that easy. But then I never examine it
as close as I do when I want to sell a camera. And then you have to mention
every small scratch, of mention 'some scratches'. And I do think that that
hurts the resale value much more then buying a screen protector and
mentioning in your add that it has one attached from new...

I use noname replacements batteries (1450mAh), no problems either. I would
buy a set with two batteries and a charger, the original battery will work
on those chargers as well (so you need only one charger). Using two
original batteries (came with the camera) and two no-names I can honestly
say I have not had any experiences that would lead to the conclusions that
there is a capacity difference.

Of course, ymmv.

Best, Frank.