Re: [OM] (OT) How me & my D3 spent the morning.

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) How me & my D3 spent the morning.
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 08:13:01 -0500
Well, the physical location was Nobleboro, Maine, but the subject was born in
Argentina and the photographer was born in North Carolina, so I guess there's a
fair melting pot of stuff going on there. When the weather warms up, I've got
some notions for outside shoots in more Maine-like environs. Kinda thinking
about the clash of the sensual dancer with the rockbound coast. But that's a
ways off. We got a lot of cold days to go through before we're out shooting by
the ocean.

--Bob