Re: [OM] IMG: Rough Battle

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Rough Battle
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 16:41:07 -0600
That was my plan, Chuck.  Cut as much as possible now, then be ready to
spray any green growth that pops up in the Spring.

The blackberry briars and wild grape vines are of much more concern than the
poison ivy.  I have sprayed it for years, each time I spotted it in the
yard.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA