Re: [OM] IMG: Rough Battle

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Rough Battle
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 16:06:38 -0600
I think you are partially correct, Chuck.  The leaves appear to present the
greatest danger.  But, the vines that appear to be dead can still cause
inflamation if one gets against them with bare skin.  I have read of some
cases where  sensitive individuals have had serious problems from smoke
where poison ivy is among other trash being burned.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA