Re: [OM] Pardon me while I think out loud....

Subject: Re: [OM] Pardon me while I think out loud....
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 22:53:51 -0500
Our very own Moose has a 60D and some Canon glass but that didn't keep
him from buying the OM-D5 (what it should have been called).  AFAIK he
still has the 60D and had no intention of selling it (the 5D too for
that matter).  Now that the fascination of the new has mostly worn off
it would be instructive to ask how he envisions using the 60D in the future.

You may also recall that Moose said the thumb was a good fit into the
recess in the back of the camera and that it felt good in the hand
without a grip.  It's also lighter without the grip and extra battery.
Count on adding the grip only if you think you really need it after
using the camera for a while.  Why spend $200-300 and add weight it it's
not really needed?

Chuck Norcutt