Re: [OM] IMG: Young Mam Boy

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Young Mam Boy
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 23:36:01 +0800
The reading is from the JPEG file itself, it is not related to the monitor
in use.

Are you using the JPEG file you posted on your site? Or you are checking
with your original under Adobe RGB profile? Your JPEG file have no embedded
profile, I assume is it sRGB. Personally, I don't like Adobe RGB.

BTW, for the boy's hand I have read the bright part.

C.H.Ling