Re: [OM] (OM) Spring flowers

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Spring flowers
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 10:00:12 -0500
You have a great bunch of lovely flowers there.  But your comment:
("Rose 'Betty Boop' named in honour of a flamboyant designer of lively
clothes for women. Like the rose.") doesn't recognize that Betty Boop is
an American cartoon character dating back to about 1930.  She is still
trademarked by the heirs of the original motion picture studio.  The
trademark was first licensed for clothing in the 1980s.  The Betty Boop
rose originated in 1999.

Chuck Norcutt