Re: [OM] (OM) Spring flowers

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Spring flowers
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 06:16:01 +0000
Thanks, Brian.

I enjoyed those greatly from the scented rose Zéphirine Drouhin onwards.
Before that the lack of sharpness tended to detract from my enjoyment of the
flower.  And I'm afraid that the camera has not done you many favours with the
red rhododendron.

That size of image is just right for my viewing, thanks.

Chris