Re: [OM] [OT] I may never go in the creek again

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] I may never go in the creek again
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 13:05:42 -0500
Mike,
           That's a change to the data points since yesterday. The
local newspaper ran an article this morning after talking yesterday
with the folks who run the webpage. The shark trackers thought the
inland data point was spurious so they eliminated it overnight. I will
continue to swim in Beresford Creek, just not right now; too cold.
That's not say there are not sharks in the tidal creeks. I've caught
and released many Ray Sharks and Bonnethead Sharks fishing the tidal
creeks around here. And when I used to seine for shrimp I used to come
up with all manner of creatures: strange fish, turtles, Squilla and on
one memorable outing a young porpoise jumped over my net.

Charlie