Re: [OM] [OT] I may never go in the creek again

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] I may never go in the creek again
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 20:00:56 -0500
Based on the reported location on Cape Cod she was about 2000 feet
inland in a place there is no water.  So, although I think it's likely
she went up Beresford Creek I don't think it's possible to say exactly
where she was since the GPS locator doesn't seem terribly accurate.  But
you didn't see her because she was in there at 1am.  Just don't go
skinny-dipping in the creek after midnight.  :-)

She was probably visiting the Cape to chase seals which tend to gather
on the ocean side of the Cape.  Last time I was there this past August I
heard it said:  "We don't have a shark problem, we have a seal problem."
  :-)  It's interesting to see that after leaving the Cape she pretty
much stayed well off-shore following the continental shelf.  But she
found something in Charleston worthy of investigation or chasing.  Make
sure it's not you.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt  (who goes to the Cape each year but doesn't live there)