Re: [OM] Eos-M

Subject: Re: [OM] Eos-M
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 10:45:28 +0000
Thanks, Ian.

It would be size and price that would drive me in the direction of the X-E1
(despite the EVF).

With regard to the RAW files, I have heard that ACR does not have official Fuji
backing, that someone else has been bestowed with that; but I do find the
situation confusing.

However, I have also heard that the jpgs are good enough not to worry about
RAW; and that is what I do with my X10.

Barks