Re: [OM] (OOOOOTTTTTTTTT)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OOOOOTTTTTTTTT)
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 21:10:13 +0200
Although I can't vote here, I do admire the Swiss system where its the
people who vote on issues with regular referendums and anyone can ask
for a referundum on an issue provided they get enough signatures on a
petition. I can't see it working in the UK though and I don't know
enough about USA to know if it would work there.