Re: [OM] Maine Dancing Landscapes

Subject: Re: [OM] Maine Dancing Landscapes
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 08:43:58 -0400
Read the book after my wife did and thought it was excellent. Seems young adult
novels sometimes are better than their adult counterparts, maybe because of the
infrequency of gratuitous nastiness. But I still can't figure out any reason
except greed that the last two books of the trilogy haven't come out in
paperback yet. I won't buy the hardbacks.

--Bob