Re: [OM] Farewell, Saddleback

Subject: Re: [OM] Farewell, Saddleback
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 15:10:24 -0700
> From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>> Hey stranger!
>
> Yes! Welcome back! We've missed you. Other than my occasional spat
> with Bob, we've been way too civilized around here.

Well, you'll love my latest blast then. Is Andrew still along? He could join
in, I'm sure!

Seriously, my apologies for the anti-Merkan start. We all have our reasons for
being where we are and doing what we do, myself included. Right now, I'm
feeling pretty insane over some choices I've made.

:::: Whatever form it takes, our culture whispers in our ears daily, "Something
or someone will save us. Just continue your life as it was, and keep on
consuming, because you couldn't possibly save the world, but somebody else
will."... Far from being the solution, something-will-save-us thinking is at
the root of our problems. -- Thom Hartmann