Re: [OM] Tribute to Jim

Subject: Re: [OM] Tribute to Jim
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 13:33:25 -0500
On Wed, Oct 10, 2012, at 11:06 AM, Ken Norton wrote:

> I have yet to get any film processed. No time or money. The gas budget
> kinda got blown this trip and I've had to push my jeep to work.

I have yet to develop my film either.  I have everything I need to do it
but haven't taken the time yet.  I've switched from running to biking
for exercise, and it takes 3x as much time.  But it has the side benefit
of allowing me to indulge my love of tinkering.

> As to the picture of the butterfly, that is way cool! I like it.

Thanks!  Wish I had been able to get the 90/2 mounted, but at least I
could get to 80mm.

> Can't wait for our next adventure.

You bet!

Joel W.