Re: [OM] Tribute to Jim

Subject: Re: [OM] Tribute to Jim
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 11:06:49 -0500
> You weren't there yet.  Not that you drag the dark clouds behind you or
> anything. ;^P

In one aspect, I'm a bit bummed that I didn't get to Bond Falls, but
my wife did encourage me to do something different this trip. Bringing
the rain along was all part of the plan.

After leaving you behind in Houghton, I did stop off at the Porcupines
to shower up. ($2.00 and they let me drive in at no charge). I did dip
my toes in the water while there too. Then I had to set sail because
the mapping software screwed me up because it subtracted an hour
thanks to the time zone change. HUH? I arrived at Dean's place a
little late and a little worse for wear. No self-respecting critter
dare jump in front of this Jeep.

I have yet to get any film processed. No time or money. The gas budget
kinda got blown this trip and I've had to push my jeep to work.

As to the picture of the butterfly, that is way cool! I like it.

Can't wait for our next adventure.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx