Re: [OM] OM. Customer Service $@*+!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM. Customer Service $@*+!!!
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 14:14:53 -0500
> I went Nikon two years ago or so when I discovered that the E5 was
> nowhere to be handled within a good 200 miles.
> I had asked the Oly rep who was present at a photo fair, and even he,
> didn't have one for me to handle it and look though the VF ...
> Well, my ZD lenses seem to have made their new owners happy now.

I have yet to even see an OM-D, much less handle one. Granted, I do
live in an undeveloped part of the world. It's kinda like the
Australian Outback without the bugs. But I can go into no less than
ten stores within five minutes of my commute home that is carrying
pretty much any Sony, Canon and Nikon camera. I've even handled the
new 5Dmk3. (wow, what a nice camera).

So, just like you, I also switched systems. It's just that I'm waiting
for delivery of the new system.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx