Re: [OM] OM. Customer Service $@*+!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM. Customer Service $@*+!!!
From: "john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 18:20:38 +0000 (UTC)
   Steve. Was not intended as Olympus bashing....l think that the D5 is a
   cracking camera but if it not available for customers to handle they
   will end up with Nikon/Canon/Panasonic instead

   My friendly dealer says he has customers who would buy Olympus from him
   but end up with other makes cos. Olympus will not supply him at trade
   as cheaply as Argos (think lower quality Best Buys) is able to supply
   to customers.

   Also cost and availability of accessories is prohibitive.

   John.D

   Sent from Samsung mobile