Re: [OM] IMG: Portofino

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Portofino
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 08:17:29 +0200
There are many Italies indeed; I was in Trento in May, and there was little to
none evidence of any crisis. If you go to the center of Alicante and stroll
along the seafront esplanade, you will also not see any signs of 25%
unemployment and the other problems in this country. But just a few  miles away
they are visible: in my neighborhood, which is a nice, middle class part of
town, there are no homeless people or beggars in the streets. But even here
there are entire blocks where all the shops and bars and restaurants have gone
out of business.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman