Re: [OM] A Post About Something; Was: A Post About Nothing

Subject: Re: [OM] A Post About Something; Was: A Post About Nothing
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 17:19:21 -0400
I'm a few days late getting to your post, John.  But your statement that
old Metz SCA 3xx / 3xxx flash gear is compatible with anything digital
is a big surprise be it Sony or anything else.  The SCA nomenclature for
Metz flashes is somewhat familiar to me but the specifics are not.  I
can only conclude that these particlar Metz flash units are *not TTL*.
Correct???

Chuck Norcutt