Re: [OM] New EVFs, was:] TOP - DxO Gives OM-D High Marks

Subject: Re: [OM] New EVFs, was:] TOP - DxO Gives OM-D High Marks
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 15:09:28 +0200
I handled the X-E1 (.. ;-) only a short time, as I reminded myself that I
just bought a new camera and should not be tempted... In short:

Nice camera, not to heavy, convenient controls (al I need is an aperture
dial and a exposure compensation dial), nice viewfinder (but it didn't
stand out in my memory as the A99's). The AF speed was OK too, but I could
live with the e-p1/2 as well so I might not be qualified to judge AF
usability in more demanding situations.

I can see why the x system appeals to traditionalists (I might be one
myself in certain ways ;-). Maybe I can buy the full-frame version one day,
I'd prefer it to a DSLR.

Best, Frank.

2012/10/1 Chris Barker