Re: [OM] TOP - DxO Gives OM-D High Marks

Subject: Re: [OM] TOP - DxO Gives OM-D High Marks
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 12:34:44 +0100
Frank

I think that perhaps we've moved away from the point of my original reply to
Moose's post.

I was merely remarking, perhaps in a rather obscure way, that the E-M5 might
have been given a good writeup by DxO, but that it was still not that good in
the context of cameras of that supposed quality.  This is not on the basis of
any sensor size, but merely a comparison between cameras that you or I might
buy.

I've read some of the DPR review, but that's nothing to do with my comment on
Moose's post.

And I'm still tempted, but the E-X1 looks very interesting, especially if it
the right, high-quality adaptors become available.

Chris