[OM] OM-3Ti, 21f2, 18f3,5 and possibly other (pen F) items

Subject: [OM] OM-3Ti, 21f2, 18f3,5 and possibly other (pen F) items
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 23:28:50 +0200
Hello everybody,

There has been a very busy summer here, not much photography, a lot of
rebuilding in the new house where we hope to move in about 5 weeks. The
zuiko 12mm met got a lot of use documenting the progress however...

So I had a lot of time for contemplation, and as much as I love my well
used but still very nice condition 3Ti and 21 f2, 18f3,5 they'll probably
have to go in the near future.

What else: possibly a 28f2, 40f2.

And from the pen F system
38 f2,8 pancake (with original case)
60 f1,5 with hood
or the 42 f1,2 (not sure yet which)
pen extension ring set,
pen eyecup,
pen ERC

If someone is interested in any (or more) of these items, please let me
know off list at zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx (I'm not much at the OM list, but will
return before the end of the year (or the world?)

All the best,

a dusty iwert