Re: [OM] IMG: Bench View - Mono Lake

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Bench View - Mono Lake
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 08:39:23 -0500
On Mon, Sep 24, 2012, at 09:32 PM, Moose wrote:
> On 9/23/2012 9:41 PM, Robert Adler wrote:
> > Went to Lee Vining, CA on Friday; came home today. I simply stumbled upon
> > this bench; just plain luck. Everyone left before the colors came on: again
> > just plain luck! I'll take it any day...
> >
> > http://www.rgaphoto.com/benches/content/MonoBench-2_large.html
> >
> > Hope you enjoy,
>
> Delicious!

Yuppers.  A friend who had been to Mono before I went there gave me the
tip to wait a bit longer than it seems like you should need to for the
colors to develop.  Everyone also had left before the best colors came
on when I was there too.  I got some good photos there (the usual
postcards), but not as good as yours, Bob.  Hats off.

Joel W.

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different...