Re: [OM] Infidel cell carriers and getting one up'd by the wife

Subject: Re: [OM] Infidel cell carriers and getting one up'd by the wife
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 01:32:10 -0400
Depends on the nature of the market. If there is real competition (in
other words, not all the companies are doing it, so customers can go
elsewhere) then the market will tend to eliminate such practices, if
customers are smart enough to go elsewhere.

If every cellphone company is engaging in the same abusive business
practices, then the government should regulate it.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook