Re: [OM] [Leica] Nathan's PAD 16/9/2012: contents wins over technique

Subject: Re: [OM] [Leica] Nathan's PAD 16/9/2012: contents wins over technique
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 20:11:42 +0200
Le 16 sept. 12 à 16:45, Nathan Wajsman a écrit :

> Just read the caption for the explanation of the somewhat cryptic
> title:
>
> http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!
> i=2089993397&k=2KzNWms&lb=1&s=O

Don't you sob either Nathan, neither your son, nor wife; they're part
of the Boomerang Generation, believe me :-)

One of my sons once left for London  - he was so young - and is
currently working in Luxembourg.
My daughter left for Paris last month after having lived an hour's
drive from me for years.
The youngeest, and tallest one, is also now studying away from home
BUT they ALWAYS come back to the nest ;-)

This was stolen from them yesterday afternoon when all three paid a -
too short - visit to me.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Flowers/_DSC1028-2.jpg.html

Technically bad too, but they're my kids and I find them more than
endearing :-)
They're always so patient too as when it comes to getting a 'family'
portrait, they say I need a tripod and it takes ages ...
I do it deliberately slowly now - it's part of the game ;-)

Your daughter will be back soon, radiant, no doubt about it!

Amitiés
Philippe