Re: [OM] Italy

Subject: Re: [OM] Italy
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 20:46:47 +0200
I beg your pardon? Water warnings in the 70s? I guess someone forgot to tell us
Europeans that our water was not safe, because most of the continent was
happily drinking tap water already when I was a child in the 1960s--and in
backwards, Communist Poland to boot.

I can assure you 100% that if anyone in France warned you against drinking tap
water in 1980s, their only motive would have been to get a naive American to
support Perrier etc. by wasting money on bottled water.

Cheers,
Nathan (I generally prefer Belgian beer to just about any other liquid, but
that's another story)

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu