Re: [OM] IMGS: Kentucky

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Kentucky
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 14:40:41 -0400
Damn, girl, you got the eye, even at 60 mph. No wonder you're big cheese. <g>

BTW, I swear I recognize that spot in North Carolina. If I'm not mistaken, it's
very shortly after crossing the NC/SC border on I-26 westbound. In a very few
minutes you were climbing up the side of Warrior Mountain. (Go ahead, tell me
it was I-40 outside of Asheville <g>)

And the barn doors in Fog are downright luminescent. I'm impressed.

--Bob