Re: [OM] IMGS: Somerset

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Somerset
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 11:21:33 -0500
> We walked across the highway to the Somerset Mall.  The only people in the
> mall were the elderly walking their laps:

Stephen King novel?

> The part needed for our car is in Tennessee as of 6:30 this morning after
> traveling overnight from Portland, OR.  It's supposed to be here by 10:30
> and we will be free to leave!!

Welcome to the Hotel Somerset.

On a dark Tennessee highway, no wind in my hair
Warm smell of overheated Toyota, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the dashboard, I saw an idiot light
The steering grew heavy and the headlights grew dim...

Relax, said the repair man
We are programmed to receive
You can check-out any time you like
But you can never leave!