Re: [OM] Leica MM and M9 Comparison

Subject: Re: [OM] Leica MM and M9 Comparison
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 20:19:08 -0400
Well, we've already bought and paid for our farm but we are still doing all
of the remodeling (including picking the house up and moving it!)
ourselves.  As you can see from the photos of Tom working so hard ;-)  If I
could convince him to hire somebody, I would, but he is an engineer and
nobody could do the job that he expects!! So he does it himself. Paint,
ceiling, plumbing, electrical.  It may take the next 50 years but he will
be satisfied with the quality of the work.  Hah!!

Tina

On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 8:07 PM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Oops. I just ran a calculation on the square footage of my new
> darkroom as a percentage of the total square footage of the house we
> just bought. I just went past that MM by three grand and that doesn't
> even include paint, ceiling, plumbing or electrical work.
>
> Choices.
>
> --
> Ken Norton
> ken@xxxxxxxxxxx