Re: [OM] Godspeed, Neil Armstrong

Subject: Re: [OM] Godspeed, Neil Armstrong
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 13:01:57 +0200
For curiosity while in list catch up mode I jumped to the latest message
to see what the thread had changed to - calculators and slide rules,

I did use a slide rule once, my stepfather could use one very
efficiently but my first calculator was one I was given by my brother a
sinclair scientific which he and three other university students had
clubbed together to buy, it was fixed point notation so was tricky to
use, wish I still had it now though.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinclair_Scientific>

IanW