Re: [OM] (OM) OT Photos taken for art purposes

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Photos taken for art purposes
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 22:18:17 -0400
My interest in seeing the final results has to do with what you expect
to actually extract from the photograph.  Do you intend to paint the
trees that you've captured as trees in some abstract background or do
you intend to capture the full scene... but maybe not to include power
lines?  Where does reality end in the painting?

Chuck Norcutt