Re: [OM] Godspeed, Neil Armstrong

Subject: Re: [OM] Godspeed, Neil Armstrong
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 01:58:04 +0100 (BST)
I can remember watching the Moon landing with my father on an old B+W
television. that image of Neil Armstrong coming down the ladder has always
stuck with me. It epitomises the courage, inventiveness, and sheer ingenuity of
the pioneers of the early days of the space programme.
Every time I look at the Moon I am reminded that mankind took that giant step
forward.

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK

The passing of an era. A childhood hero that never squandered, tarnished or
otherwise took advantage of that position. Thank you, Neil Armstrong, for
letting us walk on the moon with you.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx