Re: [OM] Worth the gamble?

Subject: Re: [OM] Worth the gamble?
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 18:37:16 +0200
Hmm - my 3Ti took a *small* fall to a tile floor, suffered no visible
exterior damage, but was totally inoperable until repaired (shutter
totally jammed via internal shutter speed setting ring damage)

Anything is possible :-)

Still, I'm sure there is nothing wrong with this OM-3 that John H.
couldn't put right in a jiffy.

AAARGH, no. No more OM equipment for me. Not again. Been there, done
that. Must not adopt and repair cool OM orphan camera.

Medium format.
Medium format.
Medium format.
Medium format.