Re: [OM] IMG: People at the Airport

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: People at the Airport
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 16:27:31 -0500
> To better answer your question, the "knock" on the Elmarit-R 28mm was its
> drop off in quality in the corners.  Using it on the E-1 eliminates the
> corner problem.  I think its center quality is as good as any lens I have
> seen.

Thanks, Jim. I suppose the next question is about the drop off in
quality in the corners. Is it a drop off in quality in "Leica
Standards" or is it actually a real drop off in quality comparable, to
say, the best stuff from other other brands?

In other words, do the corners actually suck or is it just a case of
the M-mount 28mm being a smidge better?

That color/contrast is perfect on the E-1. The photographer is to be
commended for having such a good camera and lens combination. ;)

AG